Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Voodoo Doll Keychain

Let me brag about what someone gave me way back last month for my birthday.



Isn't it adorable? It's purely hand-made, by the way! :D


My friend embroidered my name on the doll's back and YES, the embroidery was still done by hand. ;)
He's really amazing, I know. Thanks, "Soul"!

I attached it to my phone, and it felt really good using the phone in public with the cute doll hanging from it. :3 But a couple of days later, unfortunately, my phone suddenly got busted. It heated up on my hands one morning, then it wouldn't turn on anymore.

LOL, what sorcery is this? xD

So yeah, it's been around 3 weeks since.
I'm sorry if I can't text or reply to anyone yet! I'm kinda torn between buying a new phone or having my old phone fixed.. That phone was a gift too, you know.

I know my phone's not a great, new model, but who cares,
I'm waayyy happy with it! :p

But I'm still left with a question..
Is this doll alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...